Friday, June 7, 2024

That's Just Me... Friday Fun

Me: Quirks and all, a list.

I always put my cart back even if the stupid cart rack (Trader Joe's, Bi-Mart) is as far from the parking lot as physically possible.  Yes, even when my kids were little.  

I save worms and don't squash spiders.  Moths on the other hand... I once had a room mate, who was from Japan, horrified I killed a moth instead of catching it and releasing it out the window in our dorm room. 

I don't sticky note or annotate books... I am too busy reading to stop to take notes.

My kids used to rip my bookmarks out of my books so often, and I got in the habit of memorizing what page I was on when I stopped reading.  I still do this although I can now use bookmarks. I track my reading, so it comes in useful when I need to record it in my [online] reading log, and left the book in a different part of the house.

When I'm stressed I bite/chew my fingernails... 

My favorite cereal is cinnamon Life.  My grocery store (finally!) started selling a generic version, just as I have decided not to eat processed things.  Damn you, Winco!

I have a very strong aversion to eye injuries, or reading about eyeballs.

Most days I wake up before my alarm goes off just so I don't have to listen to it.

I [as far as I know] am the reigning Tetris champion of Ivy Hall.  Twenty-six years and counting.

I have been able to read since I was four, majored in English, am a writer, and can spell without autocorrect or spellcheck (typos are because I can't type :P)  yet I always scored higher on the math portions of tests, and math is definitely not my subject!  What does this say about my brain?  No idea.

Yes, I'm a weirdo.

And that is my list for this fine Friday.  I hope it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Readers--

 I have started a new blog, with a different blog service. If you are an actual human reading this and not an Asian robot, you can message m...