Friday, September 1, 2023

September Reading Plans




 Series September pile.


Already 68% through the top book, extra thanks to a rainy soccer practice and not being able to read my paper book.  I also forgot my ear thingies and had to listen by holding my phone up to my ear... go me.

Really would like to finish the Sue Grafton series, but the last few books have been not-my-favorite... one book at a time, Brianna.  I will probably listen to this one on audio.

On track with my Scarpetta a month reading, so I would already have been reading this one anyway.

Heartbreak Bay would finish a series.  Also, there's a body part in the title, which counts on some challenge or other I'm working on.

Carnivorous Carnival, on track to finish this series this year.

Inheritance Games, also fulfils a bunch of prompts for something I'm working on.

Well Played... book #2 in a series.  Or loosely related bunch of books.  I'm counting it!

Cold Dish--I've heard really good things about this one, and I liked the show (or the parts I watched, I don't think I finished Longmire.)

And that pretty much covers what I'll be reading in September, minus one book I haven't got my hands on yet.  I read eight books in August (OK. some of them were kind of short...) so nine is totally do-able.  I mean I have a lot of soccer practices and cross country meets so time to not be social and stick my noise in a book.

What are you reading in September?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Readers--

 I have started a new blog, with a different blog service. If you are an actual human reading this and not an Asian robot, you can message m...