Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Bookish News Volume 1, Episode 1

 I suppose I will be randomly posting my bookish news randomly.  Monday is for talking about what I'm reading, Wednesday is for writing, Friday is for fun stuff and lists.  Bookish news won't have a day, because who knows how often I'll have anything to post...

And on to the point of this post.  I joined Netgalley.  I plan on once a month or so, reading a book from on there, and posting a review of it.  I don't really read "new" stuff, I'm definitely more of a back list reader, but it will be good for me. 

In preparation, I opened my Kindle, and deleted about nineteen library books I'd downloaded and never read... yeah, reading on my Kindle will be a challenge as Netgalley is all e-format books.  We'll see how it goes... 

Also, if anyone in blogland knows how to keep my family members library books from adding themselves to my Kindle let me know.  I'm pretty sure I did not check out the entire Warriors series by Erin Hunter and it's taking up an entire screen.

So, that is my bookish news.  Stay tuned for more...someday.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Friday Five

Five authors I need to try sooner rather than later: Jo Nesbo.  I see this authors books for sale everywhere (Goodwill, the library, the thr...