Friday, April 19, 2024

Friday Favorites

 I think on Friday my posts will be either a favorite book, or some kind of list possibly relating to books but maybe not.

For the first Friday Favorites, how about a list:

Bookish things that I don't "get": 

1. Putting your books on the bookcase spines in/ and or in rainbow order on the shelf.  I like to be able to find my books thank you very much... 

2.Needing more than one copy of the same book.  The only books that we have multiples of, on purpose anyway, are the Harry Potter series.

3. Not reading a book because "it has swearing in it."  Specifically, "taking the lord's name in vain."  You are missing out on some really good books people...

4. Anyone who says Twilight is their favorite book.  I only dared to put that on here because I have a list I am trying to work through of "people's favorite books of all time" and that stupid book (series) is on there... so therefore, I'm never going to complete the list.  I read the first one, can I legitimately cross that box off or do I really have to read the other three?

5. Reversely (I invented my own word :) ) when I adore a book and there are people who don't like it.  What is wrong with those people?


And that completes the first Friday Favorites.  Actually, not really any favorites, maybe I should call it something else?  Fun Friday?  Fabulous Friday?  Flippin' Fantastic Friday?  Send ideas please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Friday Five

Five authors I need to try sooner rather than later: Jo Nesbo.  I see this authors books for sale everywhere (Goodwill, the library, the thr...