Monday, May 13, 2024

Books in Progress May 13

 


This is the book I am currently reading.  It is one of two Susanna Kearsley books I own. For some reason, I thought this was historical fiction, but it's actually contemporary (well 1997...).  Except for the fact that I keep confusing myself that it's really not historical fiction (see that cover Brianna, is the woman looking away?  It's not historical fiction! I'm enjoying the story.  

I wanted to be an archaeologist when I grew up... but my college didn't offer it as a major :(  so all the details about sifting dirt and radar imaging the terrain are fascinating to me.  

I am also listening to The Stand on audio but it's 48 hours long, and I'm not spending as much time in the car, so it's slow going. 

That is all.  What are you reading?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Readers--

 I have started a new blog, with a different blog service. If you are an actual human reading this and not an Asian robot, you can message m...