Saturday, June 8, 2024

Statistics

 Blogger provides some really useful statistics [sarcasm] about where people are when they read your blog, and what operating system their computer uses to look at it. Really mind-blowings stuff those statistics.... I think I'd rather know something useful like why are you reading my blog and did you enjoy yourself while you were...  



So, people of Hong Kong, 81% of the people who have visited ye olde blogge in the last week, what brings you here?  Is it my sparkling sarcasm, my charming intellect or are you some kind of robot who just likes to mess up blog statistics.  Inquiring minds would really like to know.

Also, if anyone really wants to know the gritty details, and is on the edge of their seats, most of my blog readership uses Google Chrome, and Windows with the occasional Firefox and Android reader.

Fascinating, fascinating statistics.  Snore.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Readers--

 I have started a new blog, with a different blog service. If you are an actual human reading this and not an Asian robot, you can message m...