Monday, June 10, 2024

What I'm Reading

 


What I'm reading right now.  I'm about 100/300 pages through this book.  I swear this author was all anyone was talking about last summer, an I was on hold for a while to get this book from the library.  The rating however (on The Storygraph) is 3.16.  Do I have the right author?  Right book?  I'm a little confused.

It's a Romance, set in Canada, about a woman who inherits her family resort, then the man who ghosted her a decade ago checks in.  

There are multiple timelines, and flashbacks, so wait what time period are we in again?  It's OK.  I will finish it, it's just [so far] not living up to all the hype.

I'm not sure how much reading time I will have today as I have an IEP meeting to attend, a surprise birthday party this afternoon, and all the chaos that is the last seven days of the school year (stressed kids.)

What are you reading right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Readers--

 I have started a new blog, with a different blog service. If you are an actual human reading this and not an Asian robot, you can message m...