Monday, June 3, 2024

Piles of Books and Their Explanations

 


Books I pulled off my shelves because do I really want to read any of these?  Maybe I should get rid of them.  So, I decided to read 10 pages or so from each one.  If I was not interested in the first 10 pages or first chapter, out of my house they would go.  Unfortunately, I liked what I read from most of them...  well that plan failed :P  


June (and July and August?) ocean related book.  Some random dude on Booktube really likes this book.  I had to order it from e-bay?  Not only have I never heard of it, it's not at my library or usual book sources.  I hope it's good.


How do I have this many library books checked out?  I thought I told myself three books max.  Oops.




My [partial and potential] June to-read pile.  From this perspective, that looks like a lot of pages...

Other books I should read this summer.  I forgot to throw The Grapes of Wrath on there.  

And that, dear blog readers (in China and Hong Kong) is my life in books right now.  

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Readers--

 I have started a new blog, with a different blog service. If you are an actual human reading this and not an Asian robot, you can message m...