Tuesday, June 4, 2024

June TBR

 

Yearly goals progress and my June to-be-read list.  

Beat-the-Backlist challenge: 33/52 prompts complete, I'm happy with that.

450+ page books: not-so-good.  Summer will be spent working on that one.  

Ocean books: well I dnf'd Into the Deep, but then I realized I only put ten books on my goal not twelve so I'm still on track.

Author-of-the-month: on track.

Series progress: doing good, although  when I look at my series tracker I am not really in the mood to read anything on there... 

Louise Penny (giving Armand Gamache a 2nd chance): I have book #4 or 5 checked out of the library, I just need to actually read it.  I decided to not grind through books #2 and #3 waiting for her writing to improve, and just decided to skip ahead.

And what I will be reading in June:

author-of-the-month: Emily Henry and People We Meet on Vacation.

ocean book: This Thing of Darkness by Harry Thompson (probably July's book too.)

series books: the 2nd Pages and Co. book and maybe the 2nd Penderwick book since it's in my house somewhere.

Beat-the-Backlist: 4 word title... gotta find one of those or use This Thing of Darkness for that prompt...

share the love: shouldn't be too hard to read a romance.

name that tune: One-hit Wonder by Lisa Jewell has been waiting to be read for months.


other: The Four Winds by Kristin Hannah

The Stand by Stephen King 

And since I'm already at nine/ten books I think I'm calling June's tbr complete.  

Happy summer reading!   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Readers--

 I have started a new blog, with a different blog service. If you are an actual human reading this and not an Asian robot, you can message m...