Friday, May 24, 2024

Fun Friday: Picking Junes Author-of-the-Month

 So far this year:

January: Diane Chamberlain

February: T. Greenwood

March: Robert Dugoni

April: John Irving

May: Susanna Kearsley

June: ?


Possibilities include: Emily Henry, Stephen King, Riley Sager, Larry McMurtry, Blake Crouch, T. Kingfisher, and Patrick O'Brian.  I thought Kate Morton was on the wheel but I guess not.  Anyway, kinda hoping for one of the lighter authors this month.  I own at least two books by all of them, so no excuses or long library holds list to deal with.

And the winner is... drumroll...



Emily Henry.  

A rom-com in June.  I think I can handle that.  My choices of books of hers to read are: Love that Split the World (YA, I think) or People We Meet on Vacation.  Which one will I choose?   Find out at the end of June.  

I am considering doing this spinner thing again next year, but it really only works because I already own the books.  Maybe I should go book shopping...

Also, I'm considering a 2nd spinner for authors I need to try, probably that one would be library dependent...

Spinners are fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Readers--

 I have started a new blog, with a different blog service. If you are an actual human reading this and not an Asian robot, you can message m...