Monday, April 29, 2024

Books in Progress Monday April 29th

 Books I am currently reading, the list will probably look just like last week's list... hopefully NEXT week all of these will be finished, knocked off the nightstand and/or on the way back to the library.

physical:

Stuart Gibbs--Spaced Out.  Middle-grade story of a 12-year-old who lives on a colony on the moon with his family.  Mystery/crime oriented. Second in a trilogy.  Still at the same spot.

The Lifeboat by Charlotte Rogan.  Haven't started this yet... need to pick it up soon.  I am guessing there's a lifeboat in it, otherwise I forgot what it's about except it's historical fiction.  Still haven't started it...

audio:

One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid.  Romance about a woman whose husband of a year dies in a helicopter crash.  She is ready to remarry five years later when original husband reappears...  TJR can really suck you in with her writing... I've liked all of her books that I've read so far (this would be the 3rd or 4th.)  Finished this one, should review it...

e-book: 

whatever the name of the book I promised NetGalley I'd read... it's all queued up, just haven't started it yet... I think it was a rom-com.  Started, and so far I'm enjoying it.  It's only 150 pages so should be a quick read.  It's called the Itinerary by Penny Pentley.  


Added this week: As You Wish by Cary Elwes (audio) about the making of The Princess Bride.  I'm at 30% and there are a lot/many/a plethora of details about learning to sword fight... otherwise it's lovely.  

And that is what I'm [still] reading this week.  Wish me many peaceful happy reading hours...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Friday Five

Five authors I need to try sooner rather than later: Jo Nesbo.  I see this authors books for sale everywhere (Goodwill, the library, the thr...