Friday, June 21, 2024

Summer Day #2 and #3


Summer Day #2

Took the car to dealership this morning (because they had an available appointment and my mechanic does not) and am waiting for a call about what they figure out.  It's annoying because it's on the other side of town, and I don't want to use their shuttle service.  

Went to the library.

Let the oldest drive home and I didn't die.  Gradual stopping is apparently a learned skill...

Cleaned out the other car.  

Have to take the 17-year-old to driving class again tonight (3 nights a week...)

Should take a picture of my new bookcase...

Am washing a load of towels, clean towels are a luxury in this house...  

Mailed a book someone bought from Pango.  Annoyingly enough, the public blue mailbox in the driver's ed parking lot only opens enough to put letters in there (because I'm there all the time, so that would be convenient) as does the one closest to my house.  The drive up one at the post office is bigger but not big enough.  And the one at the Dollar Store (2nd closest to my house) is on the wrong side of the car so unless I have a passenger I have to park.  Why? Why?  Why?  


Summer Day #3

When will I get my car back?  When will I get my car back?  When will I get my car back?  The answer is 3:00.   Do not ask how much new fuel oxygen whatever sensors and updated software cost.

Was hoping all the chainsaws at the end of the street meant I'd be getting that load of free bark chips I asked for from Chip Drop two months ago, but alas no.

It's hard to believe school only ended three days ago. 

Hot and tired and don't want to make dinner.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Readers--

 I have started a new blog, with a different blog service. If you are an actual human reading this and not an Asian robot, you can message m...