Monday, June 17, 2024

Current Reads June 17th, 2024

 



Audio: I am enjoying this, but my fragmented audiobook reading (20 minutes at a time) is not exactly the best for this one.  I might have a better time reading this physically.  It's about (so far) a girl in a hospital waiting to die.  

Audio: Back up audiobook (probably more suited to limited car reading time) Diary of a Wimpy Kid Double Down (#11).  I am (loosely) trying to listen to the series in order, and this one was next on the list.  Short (2 hours), funny, and easy to listen to.  Problem is, at 2 hours, I go through them fast, and there is always a hold list... 



Physical: I put this on hold, it arrived faster than I expected...  I had never heard of it, or anyone talk about it (and I hear a lot of people talk about books!) when Barnes and Noble announced it was the book of the year or whatever last year.  I have no idea what it's about, but I have three weeks to find out!  


Physical: Brand new book, picked up off the Lucky Day shelf at my library (so no renewals.)  I heard someone talk about it recently, and I have read the author before so why not try this to get out of my dnf streak?  So far so good.  This is about a woman who gets a Post-It (or postcard, or letter) every time she is about to start a romance, with the length of time the romance will last written on it.  Interesting premise...  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Readers--

 I have started a new blog, with a different blog service. If you are an actual human reading this and not an Asian robot, you can message m...