Friday, May 3, 2024

May Reading Plans

 What I might be reading in May:

Ocean related book: The Lifeboat by Charlotte Rogan, because I didn't get to it in April, and another book I haven't decided yet for May. 

Author-of-the-month: Susanna Kearsley.  Either the Shadowy Horses or the Rose Garden, both of which have very similar 3.5 ish ratings on the Storygraph...

NetGalley:

The Itinerary by Penny Pentley unless I finish it in April (it's only 150 pages.)

Beat-the-Backlist:

prominently features a desert: I admit I am not thrilled about this prompt, and having just watched both Dune movies and did not particularly enjoy either of them, so I do not want to read Dune!  I think I own The Alchemist by Paul Coelho which is 1) short and 2) takes place in Egypt... maybe that book.

name that tune: One-Hit Wonder by Lisa Jewell

Series progress:  

probably finish up the Space Case Trilogy by Stuart Gibbs.  

I am going to keep the list short this month.  I am also listening to The Stand by Stephen King on audio (48 hours) and know I'm probably going to have to renew it 2-3 times and won't finish it any time soon...  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Friday Five

Five authors I need to try sooner rather than later: Jo Nesbo.  I see this authors books for sale everywhere (Goodwill, the library, the thr...