Friday, May 31, 2024

Friday Fun: Five Things.



I need to be better about adding photos to my posts.  This one if from the elementary school track meet (there is only one per year) yesterday.  We walked (parking is horrible) so got 11,000+ steps in yesterday.  

 1. No one, human or guinea pig, is taking antibiotics for the first time in 3.5 weeks, in our house right now.  Sticking ear drops in my own ears three times a day was not enjoyable.  Trying to stuff 3 ml of pink goo in a guinea pig's mouth twice a day was also not enjoyable.  Here [hear] to healthy ears.  

2. I am trying to eat healthier recently.  Not that my diet was that unhealthy to start with (besides too much snacking...)  Yesterday, I made yogurt in my instant pot, which will be turned into frozen yogurt which will be turned into popsicles whenever my popsicle molds get here.   

3. I dug my compost bin out of the shrubbery overtaking the side yard of my house, and moved it to where it's easy to get to and use.  I also have a worm bin, but that hasn't produced the worm goodness I thought it would...  Now I want to compost everything!

4. I wrote 1200+ words recently.  Granted, I've had this stupid story in my head since 2009, but maybe this time I'll actually get somewhere...  

5. I have been playing way too much StardewValley lately...  


Happy weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Readers--

 I have started a new blog, with a different blog service. If you are an actual human reading this and not an Asian robot, you can message m...